[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Announcing summer opportunity -- Weather and Society Integrated Studies (WAS IS) in Boulder

Maura Hagan hagan at ucar.edu
Fri Feb 10 11:31:46 MST 2006

Hi all-
   Thanks for your participation in this morning's breakfast with Joel
Widder and Cindy Schmidt. I hope that you enjoyed it as much as
I did. I'm appending an opportunity that might be of interest...in case
you haven't already heard about it. Best regards.
--Maura

--
Maura Hagan
Director, Advanced Study Program