[Grad-postdoc-assn] Pizza Party RSVP

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Tue Dec 5 08:47:18 MST 2006

Dear Graduates and Postdocs,

If you have not done so already, and you plan to attend, please RSVP
to me today:

------------------------
All graduate students, postdocs, and senior research associates are
invited to join ASP for a pizza lunch on Thursday, December 7th at
12:00 at Center Green.  Please find us in the main auditorium.  We
have not received confirmation of our reservation for the room yet,
so I do not know which bay right now.  That information will follow.

Please let me know if you plan to join us for lunch

ASP postdocs, if you have not done so already, please let me know
either way if you plan to attend.

Thanks!
Paula