[GO-ESSP] Re: GO-ESSP Steering Committee Telcon

Glenn.Rutledge Glenn.Rutledge at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 25 05:45:12 MDT 2006

I'll second Roy's nomination to attend- Roy and I just started a funded
proposal together.  He's great to work with ...
Glenn

Steve Hankin wrote the following on 4/24/2006 11:45 PM:

> Hi Dean,
>
> It turns out that I'll be back from travel a day earlier than I
> expected -- Wednesday night.  So I'll try to make it to the telcon
> Thursday AM (8am?)
>
> If there is space available I'd really like to include Roy Mendlesohn,
> of the Pacific Fisheries Environmental Lab (NOAA/NMFS) in Monterey in
> our invitee list.  Roy has an extraordinary amount of practical,
> hands-on experience with serving gridded data to non-modeler users,
> blending models and GIS, and fusing observations and gridded fields to
> meet specialized user needs.  He's tied into the "PyDAP" effort
> connecting Python and OPeNDAP.
>
>    - steve
>
> =================================
>
> Dean N. Williams wrote:
>
>> Please check to see that your name and others in your group are on
>> the list. Time to register for the workshop is fast approaching...
>>
>> Best regards,
>>    Dean
>>
>> This are the list of current attendees:
>>
>> Adams, Jennifer Miletta
>> Alpert, Jordon Charles
>> Balaji, Venkatramani
>> Bermudez, Luis E.
>> Blumenthal, Martin Benno
>> Bouton, Katherine Alice
>> Brownless, Jane Alison
>> Caltabiano, Nico
>> Caron, John Lawrence
>> Cinguini, Luca
>> Drach, Bob
>> Halliday, Kyle
>> Harkin, Steven
>> Kinter, James L.
>> Kleese- van Dam, Kerstin
>> Knottenburg, Heinrich Bernhard
>> Lautenschlager, Michael
>> Lawrence, Bryan
>> Middleton, Donald
>> Nikonov, Serguei
>> Northcutt, Robert Thomas
>> O'Brien, Kevin Michael
>> Pamment, Alison
>> Peterschmitt, Jean-Yves
>> Rew, Russell Keith
>> Rutledge, Glenn Kevin
>> Schweitzer, Roland  Hart
>> Signell, Richard Peter
>> Steenman-Clark, Lois
>> Tandy, Jeremy
>> Taylor, Karl
>> Toussaint, Frank/CANCELLED
>> Widmann, Heinrich
>> Wiliams, Dean
>>

>>> I didn't have last week's meeting on my calendar. Are we to meet
>>> this  week?
>>>
>>> don

Glenn K. Rutledge
Services Team Leader
Remote Sensing and Applications Division
Meteorologist/Physical Scientist
NOMADS Project Manager
National Climatic Data Center
Asheville NC 28801