[GO-ESSP] Re: GO-ESSP Steering Committee Telcon

Steve Hankin Steven.C.Hankin at noaa.gov
Mon Apr 24 21:45:41 MDT 2006

Hi Dean,

It turns out that I'll be back from travel a day earlier than I expected
-- Wednesday night.  So I'll try to make it to the telcon Thursday AM (8am?)

If there is space available I'd really like to include Roy Mendlesohn,
of the Pacific Fisheries Environmental Lab (NOAA/NMFS) in Monterey in
our invitee list.  Roy has an extraordinary amount of practical,
hands-on experience with serving gridded data to non-modeler users,
blending models and GIS, and fusing observations and gridded fields to
meet specialized user needs.  He's tied into the "PyDAP" effort
connecting Python and OPeNDAP.

    - steve