[GO-ESSP] About E2EDM PP

Mikhailov N.N. nodc at meteo.ru
Sun Dec 26 15:49:39 MST 2004

Dear SGXML partners,
I inform you that we completed the development of technical specifications
draft for E2EDM Pilot Project 3 of   JCOMM ETDMP and these specs as well as
other documents and demovesion
of software are availible at the address
http://data.oceaninfo.ru/e2edm/index.html

The mentioned technical specs were developed according to decisions of
ETDMP-1 (Sep, 2003) and ETDMP Ad-ho? (May, 2004) meetings about ETDMP Pilot
Project 3 (E2EDM technology Protitype)
Your remarks and proposals will be greeted. I hope to receive your reactions
till 15 January because we are going to begin programming on thse specs in
January.
Happy New Year and best wishes.
Nicolay Mikhailov