[GO-ESSP] Anyone presenting at the AGU meeting

Steve Hankin Steven.C.Hankin at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 17 12:58:24 MDT 2004

Hi Katherine (et. al. interested in AGU),

I will be involved with at least two papers at the special focus session
entitled, "Cyberinfrastructure for Earth Systems
Science"(http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/article.php?sid=73)

I believe that your paper would fit into these themes very well, since
metadata standardization is a key element of data system
interoperability.

    - steve

===================================

"K. A. Bouton" wrote:

> Anyone presenting at the AGU meeting Special Focus
> CyberInfrastructure?  We are interested in going to present the Model
> Metadata stuff but feel it might be completely overwhelemed if other
> GO-ESSP or ESMF presentations/Posters won't be there to give it some
> umph
 if you know what I mean.

Steve Hankin, NOAA/PMEL -- Steven.C.Hankin at noaa.gov
7600 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115-0070
ph. (206) 526-6080, FAX (206) 526-6744