[Go-essp-tech] esgpublisher_gui memory consuming

Drach, Bob drach1 at llnl.gov
Wed Nov 16 17:17:26 MST 2011

Hi Sergey,

I don't have information on memory requirements for esgpublish_gui, but have
some general comments:

- the currently released GUI is somewhat dated. Mike Ganzberger has a newer
version he has improved significantly. I can send you a copy if you wish to
try it.

- ... Or you could try running the publication scripts (esgpublish,
esgscan_directory) directly. This might be more efficient for a large
publication job. See

http://esg-pcmdi.llnl.gov/internal/esg-data-node-documentation/CMIP5_publica
tion_tutorial.ppt/view

 for the gory details.