[Go-essp-tech] [esg-gateway-dev] Replica support in Gateway 2.0

Eric Nienhouse ejn at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 14 15:53:13 MST 2011

Hi All,

Thanks Jamie  Another notable bullet from this discussion:

* Clear indication of the version of the dataset under download.

Tomorrow is an "on" week for our go-essp tech call.  I suggest we
convene and discuss this area further and work to condense this thread
into actions.  In particular clarification and prioritizing of the
following:

* QC L2 datasets as derived from the "pre-press" original.
* Clear indication of dataset version.  (It would not be hard to expose
the dataset version in the Gateway.)
* Stale replicated datasets.

A related topic from our previous call agenda is:

* DRS conformance.  Can Karl's scriptable download scenario be achieved.

Other input welcome!

Thanks,

-Eric