[Go-essp-tech] trackback still not working at PCMDI

Sylvia Murphy Sylvia.Murphy at noaa.gov
Thu Nov 10 09:29:12 MST 2011

HI Cecelia,
The original intent with the table was to indicate whether a particular release was working as expected for a center  in order to assist sys admins there in determining whether they have the release installed correctly.

I think I will change the nomenclature to indicate that release is installed but not use red/green as it is confusing and does not mean the overall user experience, merely and installation status.

I will add an overarching summary statement indicating more clearly the bugs in these releases and put the user experience at red.  I am disappointed that the record you selected is not working.  This means the fix in 1.3.4 is not working for it.   We thought that 1.3.4 would hold us for a while until the real fix could be formulated and developed.

Sylvia