[Go-essp-tech] trackback data to metadata working at badc

Nathan Wilhelmi wilhelmi at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 9 07:20:53 MST 2011

Hi Bryan,

Here is an example of the Trackback working with all the datasets, not
just local. Technically this instance doesn't have any local datasets.

http://search-esg.prototype.ucar.edu/

Disclaimer, this code is a little old, but you should see it working.
It's missing some recent trackback changes.

Thanks!

-Nate