[Go-essp-tech] Local thredds server access problem

Gavin M. Bell gavin at llnl.gov
Thu Nov 3 09:10:34 MDT 2011

 Luca and friends,

Okay... I will put in a check in the installation script to enforce this
so that we don't have this issue in the future.
:-)

Gavin M. Bell
Lawrence Livermore National Labs
--

 "Never mistake a clear view for a short distance."
       	       -Paul Saffo

(GPG Key - http://rainbow.llnl.gov/dist/keys/gavin.asc)

 A796 CE39 9C31 68A4 52A7  1F6B 66B7 B250 21D5 6D3E