[ES_JOBS_NET] Lecturer - School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Georgia Tech
Christine.Wiedinmyer at Colorado.EDU
Tue Mar 6 13:57:12 MST 2018
Lecturer - School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences (Courtesy)(
* Instruction of lecture and laboratory undergraduate courses
* Coordination of teaching assistants
* Mentoring undergraduate students
* Education: Master's degree in geoscience or atmospheric sciences or a related field
* Work Experience: Two years of relevant teaching; instructional experience in higher education
* Certifications: N/A
* Skills: The successful candidate will have excellent teaching credentials, with a strong background in hands on instructional labs. Candidates will possess an attention to detail, strong communication skills, and the ability to work well with faculty, staff, students, as well as the broader university community.
* Preferred Education: N/A
* Preferred Work Experience: Experience and commitment in teaching undergraduate courses in higher education; experience developing and managing instructional labs
* Preferred Certifications: N/A
* Preferred Skills: Comprehensive understanding of science applied to the earth system
Additional Information: Full time twelve-month non-tenured-track academic faculty position. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
How to apply: Please submit a letter of application, a statement of teaching philosophy to include a summary of teaching experience, and a current CV to Alison Morain at alison.morain at eas.gatech.edu. In addition, applicants should arrange for three letters of recommendation to be submitted.
The School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology invites applications for a Lecturer position. The role of Lecturer is vital to advancing our undergraduate teaching, coordination of undergraduate instructional labs and supporting our educational and training missions through academic administration.
: College of Sciences
: Mar 5, 2018, 3:55:07 PM
Hiring Range: NS
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Es_jobs_net