[ES_JOBS_NET] NEON Project Job Opening: D15-UT Field Technician I_Mammalogy
llunsford at battelleecology.org
Fri Aug 18 15:36:33 MDT 2017
Job Title: Field Technician I_Mammalogy
Company: National Ecological Observatory Network/Battelle Ecology, Inc.
Location: The Domain 15 Field Technician's primary work location is near Salt Lake City, UT. This position support sites in the Great Basin Domain and the Moab Site. Great Basin candidate sites are located at Onaqui-Ault Center, Murray Tower and Red Butte Canyon near Salt Lake City, UT. The Great Basin Domain includes parts of California, Utah, Oregon, Nevada, Idaho and Wyoming.
Job Description: The Field Technician reports to the Field Operations Manager.
* Field Technician I - The Field Technician I is a biological sampling lead performing seasonal and periodic sampling activities and sample processing. Seasonal field sampling is conducted with the assistance of temporary field crews under the guidance of the Field Technician.
* Lead, perform and coordinate teams performing small mammal trapping.
* Obtain measurements and record observations of captured rodents including animal identification of local species.
* Collect tissue and blood samples from captured rodents.
* Train domain staff on best practices for animal handling and sample collection techniques
A complete job description is available at http://www.neonscience.org/
How to Apply: In order to be considered for any open position with the NEON Project/Battelle Ecology, Inc, you must please go to our website http://www.neonscience.org/ and apply. We are unable to create an account/application for you.
If you have trouble submitting your application, trying a different browser usually resolves the issue. Please know you must answer all required questions, before the system will allow you to move forward or complete your application.
Also, as long as the requisition is listed on our website we will continue to accept and review resumes for that position(s).
All applications will be reviewed and the NEON Project/Battelle Ecology, Inc. will contact you, via the information provided on your application, if we would like to speak with you regarding a phone screen or interview.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Es_jobs_net