[CoWy ASA] Reminder: CO/WY 2010 Spring Meeting (April 23, 2010)

Christopher Nelson chrisnelson at nelsonconsulting.us
Wed Apr 7 14:36:19 MDT 2010

Hello everyone - Just a quick reminder that the CO/WY 2010 Spring meeting
will be held at the end of this month.  Details are included below.  A job
announcement is also included below.

##### REMINDER: SPRING CO/WY CHAPTER MEETING (April 23, 2010) #####

The spring ASA CO/WY meeting will be held on Friday, April 23, 2010 at the
NCAR facility in Boulder, CO. There is no need to RSVP for this event. We
will meet in the ML-239 Damon Room located at NCAR - 1850 Table Mesa Dr.,
Boulder, CO 80305.  Directions - Take U.S. Highway 36 to Boulder Colorado .
Exit at Table Mesa Drive . Head West on Table Mesa Drive . The Mesa Lab and
Fleischmann Building are located at 1850 Table Mesa Drive where the road
ends at the base of the Rocky Mountains

Event: CO/WY Spring Meeting 2010