[Cowystats] CO/ WY ASA Chapter Survey

Matt Pocernich mjpdenver at gmail.com
Wed May 21 15:53:17 MDT 2008

Hi Chapter Members,

The officers of the CO/WY Chapter of the American Statistical
Association are interested in hearing your opinions about our local
chapter.  Because of the diversity of interests of members and the
large area our chapter includes, it is difficult to plan activities
that will appeal to everyone.  We hope the survey will help us focus
our efforts.  Please take a few minutes to complete the following
online survey.  The surveys are anonymous, unless you chose to
identify yourselves.

The survey can be found by following this link.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=7XZQoilt5cJSmC1hLoJSAg_3d_3d

Thanks,

Matt Pocernich