[Cowystats] CO/WY ASA Information

Matt Pocernich pocernic at rap.ucar.edu
Mon Dec 4 20:22:30 MST 2006

### Reminder - Old Chicago's - Wed Dec. 6th
###  Information on math camps for high school aged kids

### Reminder - Old Chicago's - Wed Dec. 6th - 6:30 pm.

This is a reminder if you have a chance, to please join us Wednesday
December 6th from 6:30 to 8:30 at the Old Chicago's at 1280 South
Colorado Boulevard in Denver ( (303) 753-0824 ).  This is located 3
blocks north of I-25 on the east
side of the street.  I don't know  how pedestrian friendly this is
there is a new RTD light rail station at I-25 and Colorado Boulevard.
The table reservations are under Matt/ ASA

The primary purpose of this meeting is to socialize, but we would also be
very interested in any ideas for next semester.  The chapter will be
providing hors d'oeuvres.

####  Information on math camps for high school age kids

Does anyone know if there are any math camps and/or college-oriented
math summer programs in Colorado for high school students?
--
Matt Pocernich
Research Applications Laboratory