[Cosmic_announce] Edition 4 BUFR files expected soon!

Doug Hunt dhunt at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 26 11:44:32 MST 2012

Hi Dave, all:  I think Dave is right--we should not mix up two changes:
One to BUFR edition 4 and one to the proposed center ID 175.  So, I'm
attaching two *new* proposed BUFR files, this time with edition 4 and
center ID 60.  We can make the change (if necessary) to center ID 175 when
that ID is finalized.

Please let me know if *these* files would work for you!

Take care,

   Doug

dhunt at ucar.edu
Software Engineer