[Cosmic_announce] Edition 4 BUFR files expected soon!

Doug Hunt dhunt at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 21 09:41:34 MST 2012

Hi Harald:  I did notice a few small differences in the data values.
These are due to the fact that I am using a different BUFR library that
uses double precision rather than single precision.  So, if anything the
new values ought to be more accurate.

As to the 175 'originating center' value, we have contacted NOAA to apply
to the WMO about getting 175 reserved for 'UCAR' rather than using 60
('NCAR').

Regards,

   Doug

dhunt at ucar.edu