[Cosmic_announce] New FTP and web server available for CDAAC data

Doug Hunt dhunt at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 8 11:47:21 MST 2010

Hi Dave:  Good to hear from you.

We will soon be hosting real-time data with a one day delay on our FTP
site.  The one day delay is necessary to separate this site from our
processing system and also necessary due to our data use agreement with
Taiwan.

We'll put up an announcement on the web site (and send it to
Cosmic_announce) when we are ready!

Regards,

   Doug

dhunt at ucar.edu