CEDAR email: COSPAR International Reference Atmospheres session

Marcin Pilinski Marcin.Pilinski at lasp.colorado.edu
Sun Jan 28 10:59:40 MST 2024

Dear colleagues,

July this year the COSPAR general assembly will take place in Busan, Korea. We are organizing the COSPAR International Reference Atmospheres session (CIRA; https://www.cospar-assembly.org/admin/session_cospar.php?session=1212), and we hope that you will submit abstracts on empirical/first principles/whole atmosphere modeling, data, future data, data assimilation, uncertainty, assessment…

The deadline for abstract submission is 9 February. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions.

Dr. Sean Bruinsma
CNES, Space Geodesy Office

and

Marcin Pilinski
Research Associate
Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics
University of Colorado
marcin.pilinski at lasp.colorado.edu