CEDAR email: CEDAR mailing list: IMC-IV Workshop – First Announcement, 3rd-7th June, 2024, Potsdam, Germany

Julia Himmelsbach himmel at gfz-potsdam.de
Wed Sep 27 09:12:30 MDT 2023

Dear CEDAR editor(s),

My name is Julia Himmelsbach, and I am a PhD student under the
supervision of Dr. Yuri Shprits. On his behalf, I would like to submit
the following ICM-IV workshop announcement (see attachment) held in
June, 2024 in Potsdam, Germany. Thank you for your help.

Kind Regards,

Julia

--
Julia Himmelsbach
PhD Student
Email:himmel at gfz-potsdam.de

Helmholtz Centre Potsdam
GFZ German Research Centre For Geosciences
Telegrafenberg, 14473 Potsdam

**