CEDAR email: Cold Plasma Seminar Series Announcement

Resendiz Lira, Pedro Alberto resendiz at lanl.gov
Mon Oct 16 09:38:31 MDT 2023

Hi,

I would like to advertise our coming Cold Plasma seminar on the CEDAR mailing list please.

Thanks in advance,
-Pedro Resendiz.

This is the announcement:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear colleagues,

Please join us for our Cold-Plasma Seminar series taking place on October 18th, 2023. The seminar will be held at the Moon Conference Room located at Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, NM, USA.
If attending the seminar in person is not feasible, virtual attendance is also available. The Webex link will be made available prior each seminar on our website at:
https://www.lanl.gov/org/ddste/aldsc/theoretical/applied-mathematics-plasma-physics/cold-plasma-seminars.php

The speaker is David Hartley from University of Iowa:

Speaker: David Harley, University of Iowa.
Title: Observations and Modeling of Cold Plasma Density, and How it Impacts Wave Dynamics and Measurements
Date: October 18th, 2023
Time: 12 PM - 1 PM Eastern Time, 4-5 PM Universal Time Coordinated, 6-7 PM Central European Time.
Recorded Seminar: Yes.

Thanks,
Pedro Resendiz
Los Alamos National Laboratory