CEDAR email: NSF announcements

Raizada, Shikha sraizada at nsf.gov
Mon Oct 16 07:12:39 MDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

We would like to bring to your attention some new opportunities that can be found at the following link:
https://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2024/nsf24013/nsf24013.jsp.

These opportunities aim at building critical collaborations and relationships between geoscientists and the health/medical sectors for moving forward our field's knowledge of the environment and its impact on environmental conditions and processes that trigger impacts on human health to professionals in the health/medical sectors (public and private). This ushers in a new era for geoscience where our field can now expand into areas with direct implications to the health and well-being of people and communities here and around the world!

Best,

Dr. Shikha Raizada (She, Her, Hers)
Program Director
Aeronomy, Geo/AGS