CEDAR email: Presenter Consent Forms for CEDAR Workshop

Liying Qian lqian at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 23 16:01:19 MDT 2023

Dear CEDAR community,

If you are scheduled to present (oral and poster) during next week's CEDAR
Workshop, we kindly ask that you take a moment to fill and submit the
presenter consent form <https://cedarscience.org/presenter-consent-form>.
This form ensures that you provide consent for your presentation materials
to be recorded, shared, and archived on a UCAR/CPAESS or CEDAR website.

We greatly appreciate your prompt attention to this matter. If you have any
questions or need assistance with the form, please do not hesitate to reach
out to us  (lqian at ucar.edu).

We look forward to a fruitful and engaging Workshop next week!

Liying on behalf of the CEDAR Workshop Organizers

*Liying Qian*
Project Scientist
High Altitude Observatory (HAO)
303-497-1529