CEDAR email: Multiple Ionospheric Researcher positions in Louisville Colorado

Joe Hughes joe.hughes at orionspace.com
Mon Jun 5 16:47:17 MDT 2023

Hello, we are seeking multiple enthusiastic and capable individuals who are able to walk the line between science and engineering. You will participate in developing and running large scientific models that nowcast and forecast the ionosphere and turn those forecasts into actionable recommendations for our customers. You will work with a wide variety of remotely sensed and in situ observations of Earth’s ionosphere and upper atmosphere and may play a role in our sensor development efforts. This role is located at our offices in Louisville, Colorado.

Orion Space Solutions was born out of the vision for applying fundamental space physics knowledge to address real-world problems. Founded in 2005, and based in Louisville, Colorado, Orion Space Solutions is a leader in the “New Space” small satellite industry. We leverage our scientific and engineering expertise to develop unique solutions to address complex space physics challenges, including instrumentation, modeling capabilities, and data analytics; Orion Space Solutions turns science into data, data into knowledge. We are scientists, researchers, engineers and business people dedicated to solving global problems that affect how people live, work and play on our planet and in space through applied science backed by empirical knowledge.

Apply at this link: https://www.orionspace.com/mission-design-planning-operations

Joe Hughes, PhD
Research Scientist
Orion Space Solutions