CEDAR email: Online Cold Plasma seminar annoucement

Resendiz Lira, Pedro Alberto resendiz at lanl.gov
Mon Jul 17 09:25:09 MDT 2023

Hi,

I would like to post an announcement in the CEDAR mailing list regarding our Online Cold Plasma seminar.

Thanks in advance,
-Pedro.

This is the announcement:

The speaker is Louis Richard from Swedish Institute of Space Physics:

Speaker: Louis Richard, IRF Uppsala.
Title: Fast Ion Isotropization by Current Sheet Scattering in Magnetic Reconnection Jets.
Date: July 19th, 2023
Time: 12 PM - 1 PM Eastern Time, 4-5 PM Universal Time Coordinated, 6-7 PM Central European Time.
Recorded Seminar: Yes.

Thanks,
Pedro Resendiz
Los Alamos National Laboratory