CEDAR email: IAGA Working Group V-DAT Business Meeting (at IUGG GA 2023)

Ellen Clarke - BGS ecla at bgs.ac.uk
Tue Jul 11 11:06:26 MDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

The business meeting (BM) of the IAGA Division 5 Working Group, V-DAT will be held at the upcoming IUGG meeting in Berlin as follows:

When:   Friday, July 14 at 12:00 - 13:30                    Where:   M6, City Cube, Level 3

This working group deals with geomagnetic data and indices and is open to everyone.

At the BM we will report on the last 2 years of activities and current status and we will start to plan sessions for the 2025 IAGA-IASPEI conference to be held in Lisbon, Portugal.

It will also be time to elect a new chair and co-chair, to act as IAGA officers for the next four years.

The draft agenda is below. We hope you can join.

Thanks and regards,
Ellen Clarke (V-DAT Chair)
Anna Naemi Willer (V-DAT Co-Chair)

[cid:image005.png at 01D9B422.67587B40]

Ellen Clarke
Head of Geomagnetism, Multi-Hazards and Resilience

p        +44 (0)131 650 0233
e         ecla at bgs.ac.uk<mailto:ecla at bgs.ac.uk>
w        geomag.bgs.ac.uk<https://geomag.bgs.ac.uk/>

British Geological Survey | The Lyell Centre | Research Avenue South | Edinburgh EH14 4AP | UK

[cid:image006.png at 01D9B422.67587B40]     [cid:image002.png at 01D65921.6C580930]

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named recipients. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any of its attachments and should notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this email or any attachments containing viruses or malware but the recipient should carry out its own virus and malware checks before opening the attachments. UKRI does not accept any liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to presence of any viruses.