CEDAR email: Fwd: ANSWERS Online Student Workshop (July 17, 2023)

Xian Lu xianlu.colorado at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 15:18:44 MDT 2023

Dear colleagues and students,

This is a reminder that the ANSWERS Online Student Workshop with tutorial talks is still open for registration (no fee):
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScT0JXqzq18bp6aoYv-k_oUXRi5cQBj1UdyQ55Gmyqv9Biu_Q/viewform?usp=sf_link <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScT0JXqzq18bp6aoYv-k_oUXRi5cQBj1UdyQ55Gmyqv9Biu_Q/viewform?usp=sf_link__;!!PTd7Sdtyuw!XFEUpwZVxsX_8h4sy2UA-lDja6smM_HSqtW9tXQx2P1AgGcR2nBhC23tfYucmODZxTvnlkX6mfQcjvf5yDqrB9_tPCwi$>

Please feel free to pass this along to students. The presentations are not mandatory, but students are very welcomed to contribute to talks.

Best regards,
Xian Lu, Jens Oberheide, Scott England, Shunrong Zhang, Chris Heale, and Lindsay Goodwin