CEDAR email: OSPA Judging at the Fall 2023 AGU Meeting

Lindsay Goodwin lindsaygoodw at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 16:29:01 MST 2023

Hello All,

This is just a reminder to sign-up as a judge for the 2023 OSPA competition
at AGU. This year, anyone attending the meeting can serve as a reviewer,
including students.

Now is the time to look through this year's OSPA presentations and choose
those you would like to review. The more presentations you feel comfortable
evaluating the better, but please only sign up to review those you will be
able to view and evaluate since official reviewing spots are limited.

It is simple to volunteer as a reviewer – just follow these steps:

   - Log in to the OSPA platform using your AGU credentials. LOG IN HERE.
   <https://agu23.ipostersessions.com/Default.aspx?s=login&dest=ospareviewergallery>
   - Sign up to evaluate student presentations at AGU23.
   - Read the Reviewer Instructions for the OSPA Platform.
      <https://www.agu.org/-/media/files/learn%20and%20develop/ospa%20files/ospa%2023%20platform%20instructions%20for%20reviewers.pdf>
   - Attend the student presentations at AGU23.
   - Submit your feedback before the evaluation deadline: 31 January 2024

You can find all reviewer information on the OSPA Reviewer webpage
<https://www.agu.org/learn-and-develop/learn/student-competitions/ospa/how-to-participate#1>
.

If you have any questions about the OSPA process this year, feel free to
reach out and we'll do our best to get back to you quickly.

Hope to see you in San Francisco!
Lindsay Goodwin, on behalf of the OSPA SPA Coordinators (Sam Schonfeld,
Lindsay Goodwin, and Gonzalo Cucho-Padin)