CEDAR email: CEDAR workshop Challenges in high-latitude system dynamics

HUANG, CHERYL Y DR-03 USAF AFMC AFRL/RVBXD cheryl.huang at us.af.mil
Mon Jun 18 07:24:50 MDT 2018

We invite participation in our workshop on Challenges in high-latitude
system dynamics, to be held on Monday, 25 June, 4-6pm in Mesa A, Hilton
Hotel. We have scheduled a number of short presentations, to be followed by
questions for the presenters, and a discussion on outstanding challenges.

The workshop description and agenda can be found at

http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/2018_Workshop:High_latitude_syst
em_challenges

At the bottom of the page, there is a link to the workshop description which
is

http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php?title=Special:Upload
<http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php?title=Special:Upload&wpDestFile
=Workshop_description> &wpDestFile=Workshop_description

To see the list of presentations in order, click on the "uploaded files"
link and search for the most recent file uploaded by Chuang. This should
bring up the full agenda.

We are experimenting with a new format. We have a shared google-slides file
which will hold all workshop talks. Each presentation will consist of 5
minutes, 3 slides maximum. All questions are deferred to the end of the
presentations, to be followed by discussion. Any virtual questions and
discussion can be continued in the shared link which will be open to all
CEDAR participants.

See you in Santa Fe,

Cheryl Huang

Olga Verghoglyadova