April 2018 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Apr 2 06:53:33 MDT 2018
Ending: Fri Apr 27 09:34:17 MDT 2018
- CEDAR email: Memorial for Chuck Goodrich
- CEDAR email: VarSITI Newsletter Vol.17
- CEDAR email: 2018 INSPIRE Workshop Announcement
- CEDAR email: AGU Space Weather Journal Special Collection "Space Weather Capabilities Assessment"
Kuznetsova, Maria M. (GSFC-6740)
- CEDAR email: Meeting Announcement for SDO 2018 Science Workshop, Catalyzing Solar Connections
Pesnell, W Dean (GSFC-6710)
- CEDAR email: please post: Opportunity to Nominate Colleagues for AGU Awards, Prizes and Medals DUE APRIL 15!
- CEDAR email: BOWIE LECTURE NOMINATIONS
- CEDAR email: EISCAT Peer-Review Programme: Deadline 1st May 2018
- CEDAR email: 27th April: 'System-Scale Data Analysis to Resolve Thermospheric Joule Heating' Workshop: Announcement of Science Programme
Shore, Robert M.
- CEDAR email: AGU Space Physics and Aeronomy Submission Update: 4/5/2018
- CEDAR email: Special Issue on Active Experiments in Space
Delzanno, Gian Luca
- CEDAR email: JOB OPENING: Program Director Opportunity at NSF: Geospace Facilities
Wiltberger, Michael J
- CEDAR email: AMS Space Weather Awards and Fellows nominations due May 1, 2018
Thompson, Barbara J. (GSFC-6710)
- CEDAR email: SPEDAS 3.00 Release Announcement
- CEDAR email: Abstract submission open for the 15th European Space Weather Week (November 2018, Leuven, Belgium)
- CEDAR email: CEDAR e-mail: New Programs in the Sun-Earth system’ panel during XI COLAGE
- CEDAR email: ISSS Course on “The Polar Upper Atmosphere: from Science to Operational Issues”
- CEDAR email: CEDAR prize lecture 2018
- CEDAR email: Scientist I job opening at NCAR-ACOM
- CEDAR email: System-Scale Data Analysis to Resolve Thermospheric Joule Heating: Final Reminder of Registration Deadline
Shore, Robert M.
- CEDAR email: ISEA-15: Abstract Submission now open
- CEDAR email: Abstract submission to ESWW 2018: Session 9
- CEDAR email: Abstracts and contributions invited for exciting session at European Space Weather Week
Mcgranaghan, Ryan (335G-Affiliate)
- CEDAR email: Reminder: PhD position in Atmospheric Physics in Trondheim, Norway, closing date 15 May
Patrick Joseph Espy
- CEDAR email: CEDAR 2018: poster judges needed
- CEDAR email: CEDAR workshop 2018 & GEM/CEDAR day
- CEDAR email: Python Community Survey
- CEDAR email: Postdoctoral positions in Solar-Terrestrial Physics & Space Weather Research at Harbin Institute of Technology, Shenzhen
- CEDAR email: CEDAR Email Announcement
- CEDAR email: Reminder: HEPPA-SOLARIS Workshop Deadlines Approaching Soon!
Last message date:
Fri Apr 27 09:34:17 MDT 2018
Archived on: Fri Apr 27 09:36:00 MDT 2018
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).