CEDAR email: Joint Session GEM/CEDAR proposal deadline April 1st

Astrid Maute maute at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 23 09:56:45 MDT 2016

GEM/CEDAR proposal deadline April 1st!

The 2016 Joint GEM/CEDAR meeting will take place in Santa Fe, NM from June
19-24 2016.  We are currently soliciting proposals from the geospace
community for joint sessions at the meeting.  Sessions related to related
to the themes of magnetosphere-ionosphere coupling, future geospace
observing systems, and storms without borders are encouraged, but any
proposal on any topic that draws the communities together are welcome.  The
deadline for these submissions if Friday April 1st.  Session proposals can
be submitted at

http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/Special:CedarGEMWorkshops?status=propose

  Additionally, the registration sites are now available.  While the
meeting will have common registration fee and numerous joint sessions for
logistical reasons we are asking members of the communities with a primary
focus on the GEM side to use the GEM site to register for the meeting.

The registration is live at http://www.cpe.vt.edu/gem/registration.html
 now!

And members with CEDAR as their primary focus are encouraged to use the
CEDAR registration
"
http://www.cvent.com/events/2016-cedar-workshop/event-summary-a9c1f9d3db5e404bb3350dd04171394a.aspx
".

We are looking forward to a highly productive and informative meeting and
hope to see you in Santa Fe this summer!