CEDAR email: 2nd call for Portfolio Review survey

John D. Sahr jdsahr at uw.edu
Thu Jul 14 14:27:47 MDT 2016

Dear CEDAR Community:

I've created a small survey through which you could offer an opinion about
the Portfolio Review

<http://www.nsf.gov/geo/adgeo/geospace-review/geospace-portfolio
-review-final-rpt-2016.pdf>

that was released this Spring, and discussed at CEDAR 2016 in Santa Fe.

The survey can be engaged at the following link:

http://goo.gl/forms/AlBiIUHS4216oAWy2

*So far there have been 30 interesting responses (thank you!) but I'd like *

*to get that up to 50-60.*
The NAS/NRC is soliciting feedback from stakeholders; I'd like to offer you
this simple opportunity to provide feedback to three (simple) questions.
There is also a means for you to provide additional commentary.

The NRC is seeking informal feedback by 18 July (sooner than I expected),
so your prompt response would be gratefully received.

Your comments are anonymous (the survey does not collect identifying
information from you).

John

--
John D Sahr, Professor, Electrical Engineering - University of Washington
206 685 1793    jdsahr at uw.edu