[Wrf-users] gfortran compilation of version 3.9.1.1

Sukanta Basu sukanta.basu at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 10:09:22 MST 2018

Hi Frank,

I have faced similar issue on Ubuntu 16.04 (albeit with dmpar). For me
the culprit was Ubuntu's pre-compiled netcdf binary. Once I re-compiled
netcdf manually, the problem was resolved.

Cheers,

Sukanta

On 02/04/2018 05:56 PM, Frank Colby wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Have any of you had trouble compiling 3.9.1.1?
>
> I tried on a Ubuntu 16.04 OS, serial, basic nesting, and had two
> "internal compiler errors".
>
> Using the same system, same configuration, 3.8.1 compiles without errors.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Thanks,
> Frank Colby
> UMass Lowell

Sukanta Basu
Associate Professor
Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences
Delft University of Technology

T: +31-15-27 89358 (office)
T: +31-6-15557518 (cell)

https://sites.google.com/site/sukantabasu/