[Wrf-users] installing netcdf-4.1.3

Oleksandr Huziy guziy.sasha at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 14:27:42 MDT 2014

There is a key that you have to specify when doing configure:

./configure --with-hdf5=/usr/local/hdf5-1.8.9/gcc

But I am not sure. If the above won't work try specifying the env variable
export HDF5_DIR=/usr/local/hdf5-1.8.9/gcc

Is there INSTALL or README file, there you could find more information.

Cheers

Sasha