[Wrf-users] TSLIST availability with 1D WRF simulations?

Capehart, William J William.Capehart at sdsmt.edu
Tue Jun 3 19:25:04 MDT 2014

Hello All:

I am working with WRF in 1D em_scm_xy mode and was wanting the same
functionality I have in ³em_real² 3D mode with the tslist file for surface
data output every time step.

I set the latitude and longitude in the tslist file to the same latitude
and longitude in the wrf_input file but while WRF runs satisfactorily and
produces a good wrfout file, it is not outputting the 1D output file.

Is the tslist option available in em_scm_xy mode?

Thanks Much
Bill Capehart <William.Capehart at sdsmt.edu>   Associate Professor
Department of Atmospheric & Envir. Sciences  AES PhD Coordinator
213 Mineral Industries Building             Skype/EVO: wcapehart
South Dakota School of Mines and Technology  Ph: +1-605-394-1994
501 East Saint Joseph Street                Fax: +1-605-394-6061
Rapid City, SD 57701-3995                Mobile: +1-605-484-5692