[Wrf-users] WRFCHEM: p25i and p25j species in MADE/SORGAM

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Fri May 23 01:16:10 MDT 2014

Hello

I am running WRFCHEM 3.4.1 with RADM2 and MADE/SORGAM aerosols. I need to
know the description of a few aerosol species in the wrfout file. I was
able to find that out for all gas-phase species from the RADM2 published
paper.

However, I cannot find out the description of the aerosol species. At this
time I just need  to know what is p25i and p25j ?

I will be glad if somebody could provide the information.

Thanks in advance!

--
Thanks & Regards
Tabish Umar Ansari