[Wrf-users] WRF V 3.4.1 Blowing up for a 3 nested run

Jorge Alejandro Arevalo Borquez jab at meteo.uv.cl
Tue May 20 09:57:38 MDT 2014

The attached namelist.input has duplicated &time_control and / sign is
missing at the end of &physics section. Also your namelist has
history_interval = 180,180, it has just 2 values but it must have 3 values
(one for each domain)

I'm not sure, if this will solve your problem. Maybe in rsl.error.0000
there is more information.

Regards

Atentamente
Jorge Arévalo Bórquez
Académico Jornada Completa - Profesor Auxiliar
Coordinador LMA-UV - Director de Carrera
Departamento de Meteorología
Universidad de Valparaíso
56-32-2508710