[Wrf-users] Bls: High resolution topo

Dennish Ari aridennish at rocketmail.com
Sun May 18 08:19:46 MDT 2014

Maybe You could use GlobCover - European Space Agency (ESA).
http://due.esrin.esa.int/globcover/

There are available 300m resolution data within periods:
December 2004 - June 2006 and January - December 2009

Sincerely yours,
Dennish AP
----
Dennish Ari Putro
Department of Meteorology, Faculty of Technology and Earth Science
Lab. Tek XI, Bandung Institute of Technology.
Ganesa 10, Bandung. West Java
cc : dendinish at meteo.itb.ac.id
Telp : +62-857-5985-3098