[Wrf-users] Different results with different processor count with WRF

HONG songyouhong at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 18:15:09 MDT 2014

All,

I believe that the native output should be the bitwise exact irrespective of the number of CPUs in parallel computers.
It is hard to define the tolerance in differences due to software systems in regional models, but the above is the
pre-requiste.

Please find the attached for your reference.

songyou hong

SONG-YOU HONG, Director
Korea Institute of Atmospheric Prediction Systems (KIAPS)
4F, 35 Boramae-ro-gil, Dongjak-gu
Seoul 156-849, Korea
Web : http://www.kiaps.org
E-mail: songyou.hong at kiaps.org, songyouhong at gmail.com