[Wrf-users] HELP_WRF_MODEL

dip patel dip.patel6555 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 21:18:32 MST 2014

Hello sir,
   i m Dip Patel  and wroking at Physical Research Laboratory Ahmedabad,
actually i m working on Weather Research and Forecasting and i m want the
source code of prep_chem_source.exe or the details of this .exe file means
that file include which types of input file , how it process and generate
the output so please kindly Help me...

  Means i want to create prep_chem_source.exe my own way which can accpet
the ASCII files and generate the same output which is genereted by
prep_chem_sources.exe which Prep_chem_source.exe was created  by CPTEC from
Brazil

It is possible that i can customise the source code of Prep_chem_source.exe
which is already run on Fortran 95 which accept the ASCII files ya it is
not possible we need to apply .nc means netcdf files each and every time to
run the prep_chem_sources.exe

--

Thanks and Regards,
Dip Patel