[Wrf-users] Urban roof albedo and moisture

Ashish Sharma Ashish.Sharma.15 at nd.edu
Thu Jan 9 17:03:38 MST 2014

Dear users:

Since, I din’t get any response last time, may be due to holidays, I am posting my questions again.

I am using wrf3.5. I have two questions:
1. If I want to change albedo for urban roofs, should I just change in URBPARM.TBL or URBPARM_UZE.TBL or LANDUSE.TBL or all of them.
2. I also want to change moisture availability of the roofs. The following document shows that the variable in UCM for roof mixture is BETR.
http://www.ral.ucar.edu/research/land/technology/urban/WRF-LSM-Urban.pdf

However, I don’t see any moisture availability variable in URBPARM.TBL. Please suggest, how should I include them.

Thanks,
Ashish