[Wrf-users] emission fields WRF CHEM

Elisa Sa mariaelisasa at ua.pt
Wed Apr 3 08:31:07 MDT 2013

Hi,

I want to run WRFCHEM with the emissions from my national inventory and using gocart as background emissions. I already prepare my anthropogenic emissions and using the program emiss_v03_wps.F I created the files to be read by convert_emiss.exe. I had run the program prep_chem_sources_RADM_WRF_FIM.exe to create the file for GOCART background fields and I linked this field to WRF run directory. However when I run convert_emiss.exe, the wrfchemi_gocart_bg_d01 did not appear. In attachment is the namelist.input that I use.

Also, I want to prepare my own biogenic emissions fields but I do not know how I should name the file to be read by the convert_emiss.exe and so create the wrfbiochemi_d01 data file.

Thank you for your help.

Elisa Sá
PhD Student

GEMAC