[Wrf-users] problem during WRF run

Zulauf, Michael Michael.Zulauf at iberdrolaren.com
Fri Feb 15 12:42:58 MST 2013

Like the others have said, more info is needed.

What's the environment you're running it in?  If you're running it
within a queuing environment (Torque/Maui, etc), it could be as simple
as you exceeding some specified job limit, and the jobs might be getting
killed.  This could be things like computational time, disk usage, etc.

Mike