[Wrf-users] how to transform the perturbation potential temperature into airt temperature on pressure levels

wen wenguanhuan at 163.com
Wed Nov 21 01:54:54 MST 2012

Hi all. The upper air temperature is perturbation potential temperature (theta-t0) in the output from wrf.exe. I want to obtain the actual air temperature. I am really understand the perturbation potential temperature and don't know how to transform it into actual air temperature on pressure level. What should I do if I use NCL to write the code? I hope you can help. Thanks!

--

Best regards
WEN