[Wrf-users] PGI accelerator files in WRF 3.4.1

Dmitry N. Mikushin maemarcus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 10:56:30 MDT 2012

Dear Carl,

I think this part is only intended for use with PGI Accelerator, and was
started before OpenACC standardization -
http://www.pgroup.com/lit/articles/insider/v1n3a1.htm. OpenACC slightly
differs from original PGI Accelerator - this might be the reason for
failure messages. Unfortunately, with newer PGI compiler it does not seem
to work either, we've recently checked and reported the issue here:
http://www.pgroup.com/userforum/viewtopic.php?t=3100&start=10
Might be best to check with Michael and Craig about its status, we are also
very interested.

Best regards,
- Dima.