[Wrf-users] wrf error could not find level above ground

Ahmad Wan ardie_coal at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 03:16:30 MST 2011

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to read this,
but I am stuck with the same error for some time now:
warning: water vapor pressure exceeds total pressure
warning: water vapor pressure exceeds total pressure
warning: water vapor pressure exceeds total pressure
warning: water vapor pressure exceeds total pressure
    ERROR: could not find level above ground

which is produced at ./real.exe

At first, I thought it was a problem with lack of pressure levels in input data. I have tried increasing it to no success.
Does unrealistic values produce this error?
For your information, I created my own intermediate data, & successfully ran the geogrid, metgrid programs...

Thank you
(Wan Ahmad Ardie)