[Wrf-users] WPP errors with sub hourly data

Chris Franks Chris.Franks at noaa.gov
Fri Jan 14 20:46:25 MST 2011

Hi all,

I tried tweaking the minutes script but haven't been able to get it to
run. I didn't actually compile WPP as I'm actually working off someone
else's machine, but seems there weren't any compilation errors. So,
looks like something wrong with my script (itag file looks off).

I've attached my script...do you see my problems here? Think my paths
are right. Doesn't look like one needs to change much.

I'm testing it out on a small sample set of wrf output:

wrfout_d01_2010-06-17_18:00:00
wrfout_d01_2010-06-17_18:15:00
wrfout_d01_2010-06-17_18:30:00
wrfout_d01_2010-06-17_18:45:00