[Wrf-users] interpolating to height above ground

Sam Hawkins s.hawkins at ed.ac.uk
Mon Nov 22 04:20:48 MST 2010

Dear WRF users,

I want to interpolate WRF output from eta levels to heights above the
model terrain height.  I need the code to be relatively fast, and
ideally write to netcdf files. My eta levels are quite closely spaced,
so I could probably get away with linear interpolation between levels.

Does anyone know whether there is any existing tool which will do this
(it seems GEMpak might have this functionality), or (b) are there any
tools, such as the netcdf operators or climate data operators which
might be adaptable to do this.

Sam.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.