[Wrf-users] Segmentation Fault in wrf.exe

Ridwan ridwan.java at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 03:51:18 MDT 2009

Hi all,

I am trying to run wrf.exe with FNL data, but it always shows the
following error:

 Namelist dfi_control not found in namelist.input. Using registry defaults for v
 ariables in dfi_control
 WRF V3.0.1.1 MODEL
  *************************************
  Parent domain
  ids,ide,jds,jde            1         100           1          92
  ims,ime,jms,jme           -4         105          -4          97
  ips,ipe,jps,jpe            1         100           1          92
  *************************************
 DYNAMICS OPTION: Eulerian Mass Coordinate
   med_initialdata_input: calling input_model_input
 INPUT LANDUSE = USGS
 LANDUSE TYPE = USGS FOUND          33  CATEGORIES           2  SEASONS
  WATER CATEGORY =           16  SNOW CATEGORY =           24
 INITIALIZE THREE Noah LSM RELATED TABLES
  INPUT LANDUSE = USGS
  LANDUSE TYPE = USGS FOUND          27 CATEGORIES
  INPUT SOIL TEXTURE CLASSIFICAION = STAS
  SOIL TEXTURE CLASSIFICATION = STAS FOUND          19 CATEGORIES
  STEPRA,STEPCU,STEPBL          10           2           1
Timing for Writing wrfout_d01_2009-06-24_00:00:00 for domain        1:
   0.17680 elapsed seconds.
Timing for processing lateral boundary for domain        1:    0.00810
elapsed seconds.
Segmentation fault

I have tried to type csh, tcsh and ulimit. But it cannot help.

Can anyone help me?

Please find attached my namelist.input file.

Thank you.

--
Ridwan